Monday, October 18, 2010

Organizing Is A Beautiful Thing!

I am in the process of gathering inspiration for my office makeover. One thing that I will be adding to my space is a bulletin board. I am re-using a board that has been in our garage at The Rustic School House for a while and let me tell you, this board is not tiny! Since we all know how U.G.L.Y bulletin boards can be - in my mind they are a great item to have, so I wanted to show how a little imagination and some fabric can turn a regular bulletin board into a piece of art.

Check out my ideabook on Houzz by clicking on the following link:

Houzz Ideabook by Kelly Day Interiors

Do you have any bulletin boards around your home? Have you jazzed them up or do you like the look of them in their original state?

No comments:

Post a Comment