Friday, January 13, 2012

Closet Inspiration

Happy Friday! Today is going to be a busy one because we just got hit with a lot of snow overnight - the heavy kind, and I have to shovel the walk ways. Abigail will be happy though because she loves snow and all the joy it brings like snow angels, forts and snowmen!

This weekend I am going to be transforming our hall/linen/utility closet. It seems to be a catch all for everything with no real organization and I decided that I need to do something about it.

As with any new design or decor project I begin, I always look for inspiration photos to get some ideas and a sense of aesthetic that I am drawn to. I always recommend this step to anyone beginning a project.

A few things that I know I want are two shelves for storage and a series of hooks for hanging items. Other than that - I'm open. Let's face it, I just want to open the closet door and not have things fall on me :)

Here a few pics that caught my eye:





All images via.
I hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment